What makes Isabella’s Early Childhood Education Center so special?
- A dynamic environment to engage each child’s interest
- An intergenerational experience with people of all ages
- Developmentally appropriate educational programs
- A holistic approach to child care’s needs
- Preparation for future learning
- Flexible full time and part-time scheduling to meet family needs
- Respect for cultural preferences and dietary restrictions
Isabella’s Early Childhood Education Program offers a multigenerational, multicultural program that adds life to every part of the Isabella Family. Children are part of the anural rhythm of daily life throughout our buildings on our northern Manhattan campus. Their laughter and singing can be heard in the halls, in the elevators and in our outdoor garden as they interact with people of all ages.
We begin with a first rate Early Childhood Education Program to meet the needs of the child and family.
Parent of infants, toddlers and preschoolers from three months through 5 years old may enroll their children in our Early Childhood Education Program. We offer flexible full-time and part-time opportunities and we are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
Our Early Childhood Educational Program is designed to promote independence, self-confidence, self-esteem and individual decision making in addition to preparing each child for future learning.
A sample of our activities includes:
- Developmentally appropriate education programs
- Group activities and rest periods
- Storytelling, music and creative arts
- Gardening, indoor and outdoor physical activities
- Computer-based literacy program for children
ages 2 – 5
- Intergenerational Programs
Project N.O.I.S.E.E. (S.M)
Naturally Occurring Interactions in a Shared Environment Everyday:
Isabella’s Childhood Education Program has partnered with Isabella’s Therapeutic Recreation Department to pioneer a new concept in intergenerational programs. The result is an innovative, award-winning program which succeeds in giving infants, toddlers and preschoolers through age 5 an intellectual and social head start in life while developing their language, physical, social and emotional skills.
Is Isabella’s Early Childhood Education Program right for your child?
We offer full time and part-time schedules to accommodate family circumstances and will be happy
to speak with you about a schedule that may best meet your needs. Please call us to arrange for a visit any day of the week. We can easily be reached at (212) 243-9436. You may also contact the Director of our Early Childhood Education Program, Dr. Karen Ellefsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Isabella’s Early Childhood Education Program is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
Please call for more information or to arrange an appointment. (212) 342-9436 or