If you care for an adult with ongoing medical needs—or if your own health condition keeps you at home--Isabella’s Adult Day Health Care program can be your home during the day and help you live life to the fullest.
Adult residents of Manhattan and the Bronx who are over 18, under a doctor’s care and functionally limited are eligible to join the program. Our participants have ranged from their mid thirties to over 100 years of age.
We welcome adults with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia; Parkinson’s disease; diabetes; cardiac conditions; respiratory ailments; vision and hearing impairments; HIV; mental health and other chronic conditions.
Isabella’s Adult Day Health Care program offers a healthy and enjoyable way to spend the day.
- Round trip transportation to and from home
- A hot breakfast and lunch
- A full range of skilled nursing services, rehabilitation therapy and medication management
- An array of therapeutic recreation and social activities
- A warm, enthusiastic, bi-lingual staff (English and Spanish) tending to your healthcare needs
Our first-rate nursing staff will attend to each person's health needs and stay in touch with family members, caregivers and the primary physician. Among our many services, we offer:
- Health education and counseling
- Individual Medical Care Planning
- Post stroke management
- Pain management
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Nutritional counseling
- Diabetic foot care
- Physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Other services as needed
To schedule an appointment or find out more, please call (212) 342-9813 or click here to send us a message. (Inquiry form opens)
Click here for Admissions guidelines and eligibility information.