THIS IS A FULL TIME TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 1 YEAR
Scope of Practice
Provide secretarial support to the Administrator and Director of patient Services.
Maintains administrative computer files and forms for current use. Under the direction of the Administrator/Director of Patient Services updates changes in policies and procedures. Ensures appropriate distribution of new forms/policies as instructed. Assist staff in accessing administrative information. Enters information into computer.
Requirements and Qualifications
· High School Graduate with advanced computer software training, college degree preferred
· Computer skills with advanced training in Excel/Word
· Typing skills 60 words/minute
· Minimum of two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
You may e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.