Scope of Practice
The Community Relations & Social Media Manager works closely with the Director and Assistant Director of Marketing and is responsible for implementing specific outreach plans to market Isabella’s programs and services to the community. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clinical, community and referring professional and with Isabella staff in order to further outreach efforts.
The position has primary responsibility for the Isabella web site and for being pro-active in the positive positioning of Isabella’s presence in rabidly developing social media platforms. This position manages Isabella’s presence on Facebook, Google, and other social media portals.
This position tracks and reports on internet activity with respect to the marketing of Isabella’s programs and services. This position creates web information as appropriate and is responsible for ensuring that all website information is up to date and accurate. This position recommends changes and improvements to the web master and works with other Isabella departments to coordinate our presence on social media platforms.
This position is responsible for creating and presenting a professional representation of Isabella’s programs and services at all times. This includes organizing, communicating and hosting marketing events including but not limited to Professional Referrer’s meetings, Connections Breakfasts and presentations to various professional referral sources out in the community and those who visit Isabella.
This position also supports the Institute for Older Adults (Fifty Plus Club and Walking Works Wonders Program) by working with the Assistant Director of Marketing to plan, communicate and host events and programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree, required
· Minimum of two years’ experience in a health care setting that involves work with patients, clients or families or in the marketing of health care services
· Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff within Isabella
· Excellent organizational skills, required
· Competency in computer software programs such as Microsoft Words, Excel, Publisher, Access or other database management program, required
· Knowledge of and competence in social media management is essential
· Bi-lingual capability is essential-especially fluency in Spanish
· Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as scheduled
· Ability to travel within locations in the local area is required
You may e-mail your resume to email@example.com indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.