Isabella Geriatric Center is seeking an experienced Diabetes Educator to provides bilingual diabetes education, individual coaching, and support
group leadership for the Together on
Diabetes program in Washington Heights and Inwood. Together
on Diabetes is a community partnership program lodged at Isabella Geriatric Center that provides
ongoing education and support services in senior-serving sites across the
community to help seniors improve the management of their diabetes.
- BS in Health Related field preferred.
- Training in Diabetes Self-Management Care.
- 3+ Years of training and education experience Diabetes and/or Chronic Disease Self-Management.
- RN or RD; Certified Diabetic Educator preferred.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish/English) – speaking and writing.
You may e-mail your resume to email@example.com indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.