The Coleman care Transitions Intervention (CTI) is self- management program designed to encourage patients and families to asset a more active role in their health care during care transitions. The CIT promotes patients-centered care by helping patients achieve self-identified symptom management and functional goals. The CTI promotes greater value I health care expenditures through reduction in rates of rehospitalization, with accompanying reduction in health care costs.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing, preferred
· One to two years’ experience as community health and/or experience in Home Care Agency, preferred.
· Current New York State license as Registered Nurse.
· Highly self-motivated and ability to manage time independently.
· Comfortable with public transportation in Manhattan County.
You may e-mail your resume to email@example.com indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.