Assists and assumes responsibility for the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing care on a specific unit. Maintains quality of resident care for an assigned unit and shift. Performs direct care as needed. Assist in the completion of MDS and the formulation of a resident care plan.
- Graduate of a State approved and accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of RN experience required.
- Licensed as a registered nurse in NY State.
- Demonstrated interest in geriatric nursing.
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and dependability.
You may e-mail your resume to email@example.com indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.