What we offer
Resident-centered care is the core of all our nursing home and community-based programs and services. Each employee plays a vital role in helping to create an environment that respects the dignity and individual preferences of everyone in our care. We expect a high level of commitment and professionalism from every employee. In return you will experience a sense of personal satisfaction in knowing that our work is appreciated and respected.
We are an equal employment/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State or Municipal Law.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave pay
- Tax sheltered 403B Pension Plan
- Opportunities for professional development including:
- An extensive orientation program
- On-site educational seminars and workshops to help you keep pace with new developments
- Tuition reimbursement
- An on-site general interest and research library for employees. A professional librarian is available to assist with research and provide guidance for individual projects.
Isabella also offers reasonably priced amenities for our employees. Located on our campus, these include:
- A modern employee fitness center
- Employee Parking facilities
The requirements for employment vary with each position. Here is a list of what is required of all applicants:
- Must provide proof of the ability to work within the United States
- Must satisfy all requirements of our employment application process, including reference checks, background checks and physical examination.
Please see the specific requirements of each position as listed.
How to apply:
You may e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue, New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here. A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.
For information on current job openings, click here.